Orion is truly the most automated and reliable functional coating application corporation in the industry. Our speed, efficiency, and quality far surpass the capabilities of any competitor. Where others struggle, Orion delivers with:
- On time delivery with a proven track record
- High volume production machinery
- Ability to remove old coatings and reprocess parts
- Computer controlled, micron accurate coating lines
- In-house engineering and manufacturing of tooling, fixtures, and masks
- Ability to apply coatings to a wide range of substrates
- In-house chemists with the ability to formulate specialized coatings
- Availability of 24 to 48 hour expediting
- In-house quality control laboratory and testing facility
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- AS 9100C Certified
Precise, automated application of functional coatings is the foundation of our consistent quality and delivery. Production machinery, tooling and fixtures are built in-house, enabling jobs to begin in weeks rather than months.
In addition, production lines are expandable by duplicating fixtures and running on parallel lines. Production consistency is maintained regardless of shift changes or the longevity of each project. A bar code scanned job tracking system is used on all jobs.
An in-house machine shop and fabrication facility enables our engineers to design and manufacture everything from fixtures to ovens, racks and carts, to several 300 spindle automated spray/oven and computer controlled production lines. Our staff includes engineers and technicians familiar with all machinery to maximize production up time. After setting up machines, operators are involved in the continuous testing and checking of coating attributes as our equipment provides consistent and precision coating application.
The entire production structure of Orion is based on a computerized bar-code scanning system, which accounts for time, materials, and product flow through various operational sequences.